Terms & Privacy
Stage on Screen Limited
Whilst the information provided on this website is given in good faith by Stage on Screen Ltd, no warranty or representation is given concerning such information which must not be taken as establishing any contractual or other commitment binding upon Stage on Screen Ltd. Furthermore, whilst Stage on Screen Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, to the extent permitted by law, Stage on Screen Ltd make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Stage on Screen Ltd exclude all liability to third parties arising directly or indirectly from their use of or reliance on information or materials contained in this Web site.
Stage on Screen Ltd reserves the right to revise this website at any time.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (NB: if you register for The Green Room you will automatically be added to our mailing list. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by contacting us);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data:
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other]marketing communications (relating to our business) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Contact information from the contact email is used to respond to enquiry or send information as appropriate. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. Such contact information is never disclosed to a third party.
The Web site may contain references or links to other websites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties. Those references or links are not an endorsement of those third parties or their products or services.
Security of your personal data:
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Contacting Stage on Screen Ltd:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.